Sunday, December 4, 2011

Some one used my ss number to open acc with verizon?

the phone store ( already shutdown) used my ss number to open account with verizon . I didn't know until today through credit report. They opened with 4 account, 1 is charged off which show on report. The other 3 is still active. What should i do to make them clear it off from my credit report. Does verizon believe that it wasn't me who opened the account??|||I just got a $949.95 Dell laptop (17 inch) for $137.32 and if you think that's an awesome deal, my neighbor just got a 42 inch HDTV for $76.25 that's being delivered tomorrow to his house. It feels great not to pay high retail like the rest of the people. I am even selling some of the stuff at retail to my co-workers making 10 times my money back. Check out the site we found, go to GoWinBids.com|||Just dispute it through the credit bureaus. They have 30/45 days to respond or it comes off. To be on the safe side, you should also put your name on fraud alert through Trans Union Fraud Dept. Their toll free # 1-800-680-7289. They'll notify the other 2 bureaus and must be renewed 90 days in order to keep it active. Social Security also has a fraud dept. Their toll free # 1-800-269-0271|||Go to the nearest Verizon store and dispute it.

No comments:

Post a Comment