Monday, December 12, 2011

My yahoo acc has virus that is sending links?

Apparently I've been sending links to other people. I've changed my password and I've done scans on my computer but virus could not be picked up. also mail i am trying to send all that it was an infected mail, and not ot open, is not going.





How did this get on my Yahoo in the first place?


How do I get rid of it for good? where can i complain about this? can yahoo help me with this?


and if closing the account is only saolution how do i transfer data without picking up virus?





Thanks!|||Same thing happened to me yesterday. I was busy and forgot about it, but today more people have told me that I'm sending them random links. I've scanned my PC and it's clean.





Did you fix your problem? Does anyone else have a solution?|||no rainey. but it automatically got fixed. but my friends r mad at me for sending them infected mail. how do we inform yahoo people? i got to close this one i think.

Report Abuse


|||1. Enable "Spam filter"





2. Don't open any suspicious e-mails





3. Don't click on any link from any unknown e-mails|||http://computersight.com/software/do-you鈥?/a>





read you might have one download and scan good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment