Thursday, December 15, 2011

Written my name in passport and can i put my signature for the first time in bank acc?

i had written my name instead of signature in passport and pan-card..I applied it while studying my U.G..now i have practised my sign...


can i put my sign while joining the company and while opening bank account..? will there be any problem..guide me..if necessary i will change the signature in passport later..but i have to open the bank account within a week...will they ask for any proof of signature...|||You can change your signature thousand times. But once you have registered signature anywhere , whether a bank or passport , you will have to make an application under your 'registered signature ' with a request to change over to your new signature which will also have to be recorded in the application and endorsed by your old signature.


Don't make your signature too complicated and twisted so as to change repeatedly .

No comments:

Post a Comment