Thursday, December 15, 2011

I'm trying to build my credit, I have a Kays card. And I'm opening a back acc. this week I need help with...?

Are there anyother credit card I could apply for and get approved. All I have is a Kays card, but they give them out to anyone. I have a 300 dollar limit and I have 191 left. But thats the only thing I have good on my credit other then that I have a cable bill but Its shut off...so thats bad. Ive tried victoria secret, fashion bug...and ALOT of others. But im going to open a back account soon will that help me? Any help would be great thanks!|||Try Capital One there great mum mother has one she lives in Texas but there avaible all over America and i have one over here in the UK there great my mothers credit is crap but she got a $2500 Limit and is really happy it really improved her credit|||check in the site below to compare credit cards with limited credit history





http://www.creditcards.com/low-interest.鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment