Monday, December 12, 2011

How come payment isnt showing up in my paypal acc?

I have sold my car to a person in japan, and they wanted to pay me via paypal so i made one, confirmed email address but still haven't confirmed debit card as the banks arent open till tuesday. The person who bought my car put money in earlier today and said i should have recieved a confirmation email to confirm payment. I never got this email and payment is not showing in my paypal acc. What do i need to do to get payment?|||PayPal is a scam. They're the middleman between you and that PayPal. You should have asked that person about writing you a Check to you and that you receive it first before you send it to that person.





I strongly advise you against PayPal. You need a real merchant account. It is better and will be much faster for you to receive money.|||Either the person has not actually put the money there or since the bank account information is not verified then the paypal account may not be active. What method of payment did he use debit or credit card or did he do a funds transfer or did he use his paypal account that has a lot to do with it also. Or myabe you need to log into your account and select view all transaction maybe you can see it then.


www.5starplan.info

No comments:

Post a Comment