Monday, December 12, 2011

Error 80070005 I can't open drive D by logging guest acc.It said acces denied.It's ok only to admin.?

My PC has an administrator account as well as aguest account and a guest account is not computer administrator. I can acces any through logging administrator but when I logged on through Guestaccount I can't access drive D:/, in addtion to that openning any microsoft office application is not alloud like MS-Exel,MS-word from drive C:/|||OK! How many times are you gonna ask?|||i wouldn't want a guest or an administrator logging into my d drive. but what ever floats your boat|||Log in to the admin account. Open Windows Explorer (Start-All Programs-Accessories) right click D: drive and choose the 'Security' tab. Click 'Add', type 'users' (without the quotes) and check (tick) the 'allow' box. Click 'Apply'-'OK'.


Do this for any program eg: MS Word etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment