Monday, December 12, 2011

Where should I open my trading account?

Hi,





I am a starter in share investment. I need to open a online trading account and Dmat acc.


With which should I go


1.HDFC (I have a salary acc with hdfc bank)


2. ICICI Direct


3. Reliance money


4. Share Khan


5 Or any other


Which gives me online trading facility with minimum charges.|||Hi


Go for share khan or Anandraathi : 2 reason : Good predictions and low brokerage.





Always see the predictions, that will help us to decide. Brokerage is nothing, if the predictions are good , what s the big deal in the brokerage???|||Reliance money is one of the co. which provides online trading and stock broking.

Report Abuse


|||go for share khan for a low brokage|||reliance money|||Reliance money

No comments:

Post a Comment