Thursday, December 8, 2011

Upon the advice of my tax attorney, was told to open a new checking acc't, (IRS) problem: I owe other banks!

Had my own business, fell through, lost everything. IRS states I owe 6 figures, my lawyer said I should get a new bank acc't as it would take 8-10 months for them to get to the new account information. I'm on the "checksystems" and don't think I can open a new checking account with another bank. Can I have a family member open one under their name and be listed as well? I'm worried the IRS will empty out my bank account! Please help with valid ideas? Thank you kindly!|||Hmmmmmmm, Im not so sure if I would listen to that attorney!!! If you owe other banks, it is on your credit bureau. Just because you change banks does NOT mean your cash is safe. Your social security number immediately alerts the IRS of where you are banking and they will seize that money immediatley......


Think this one thru.....your attorney is WRONG!





Take Care,


Darlene M|||You'll have to find a bank that either does not use ChexSystems or that offers second chance accounts. Call the banks in your local area. You can do a search online for banks that do not use ChexSystems.





Also, when the IRS finds out about this new account, even if it is 8-10 months from now, they can and will freeze this account.

No comments:

Post a Comment