Sunday, December 4, 2011

My father died yesterday and his fb acc is open to public, I want to terminate it but how?

can anyone help me know his password, I have been trying to figure it out but I never succeed, his email is jhunsunpongco@yahoo.com ,|||just give me the password and i can shut it down. it's buried in the account section but hard to explain where.|||Why would you want to terminate it? It's great for all his friends and family to go on and tell about their great memories with him and to scoll though his photos and morn.|||yea I am not gonna help u hack ur boyfriend's/husband's facebook account under the guise of it being for ur deceased father|||If you don't know the password, may have to contact facebook's corporate offices. Send them an email and explain the situation. They will tell you what can be done. So sorry about your loss.|||You will have to write to the site's customer service, or user service. What is wrong with his page staying up?|||I am very sorry for your lost.





try contacting facebook, it may take a few rounds of emails to verify your relationship with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment