Sunday, December 4, 2011

I wanna open new acc at diff bank but my bank already closed my saving acc,is that possible?

Ok so I opened an account and i had both checking and savings. When I quit my jobs few months ago and I haven't deposited anything on my account,I received a letter from saying that I owed $158 on my account and they ended up closing my saving acc. I still have my checking acc. Now,I moved to my other state and they dont have my bank here. I want to open another bank account..but still not sure if I can open it if my saving acc has been closed. Help anyone?|||you need to pay off that debt or they keep sending you letter or take you to court.





you can open a new account at a different back. if it's not the same back then yes if it the same bank they all they have to do is put in your name and the debt will flash on their computer screen under your name

No comments:

Post a Comment